Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bento #33 - Chicken Burgers+


Between packing up stuff we don't use constantly, house hunting and viewing, work, and day to day life (not to mention the fact that Kaia is teething, AND she just got her 12 month immunizations...), I haven't even been eating lunch, nevermind bento-izing and photographing it.

But tonight, I put in a little effort for hubby's lunch for tomorrow. I have been making him lunches, but nothing with enough color/variety that I'd consider it photoworthy at all. :3

Roundy Lock n Lock with salad and dressing, square side dish of red grapes. Main container - plain onigiri with a chick soy sauce bottle, chicken burgers cut into chunks, with a container of BBQ sauce for company (yes, new containers! No more HK for hubby! I also got a new bento box, but haven't been able to use it yet), celery, and half a crunchy peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich.

I'll try to be better with my lunches (or at least actually EAT), but no guarantees, at least not until life calms down. x_X

On a side note, but still food related - I bought a new cookware set. Haven't cracked it open, and won't until we move (just one more thing to repack), but it's snazzy! It's bright orange - this picture I found doesn't really do it justice. Hopefully this works; I'm a total HTML n00b.


3 comments:

Schatze said...

Pretty snazzy new dishes! Those look great. (and really, how often doesn one get to describe something as snazzy??) :)
Hope your move goes well and that your baby-girl feels better soon!

Author said...

How exciting that you are moving. Do you have a new place picked out already?
Your cookware is pretty. I'm impressed you are able to continue to make bentos. M

Marryth said...

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys!

No, we don't have a place set yet. We've been looking through the paper, calling potential landlords first thing in the morning...but people are always scooping them up before us! So they aren't even looking at the places before they rent em...wow. :o

We have looked at a couple places yet, but so far, nada. Looking like we won't be out til December 1st, at this rate. >_<

And I really love this cookware set! <3 bright orange, nice and cheery! Can't wait to use it!