Thursday, October 18, 2007

Homemade Mini Breads!



Normally, I make this recipe into two BIG loaves, but I wanted something a little more portable (for lunches!), so I divided it into 16 minis! I didn't end up getting to the store to get spring onions or sesame seeds, but this bread is pretty darn good all on it's own. There's something about homemade bread that makes it so yummy! It helps that the house smells like it now, too. Mmm...*stuffs her face*

If anyone wants the recipe, I'll post it. :P

3 comments:

Author said...

These look like a lot of work but they are very very pretty.

Are they small enough to fit in a bento box? M

Marryth said...

Almost - I'd have to make them a tiny bit smaller. If I split the batch into...24, rather than 16 mini loaves, they would fit into the bigger portion of the average two-tier box, methinks.

And yes, they were a lot of work. But they were worth it! :3

Thanks for the comment! ^_^

Mer said...

If the recipe doesn't have milk in it, I want it.

They look SO good! I love the way you braided them. I haven't made homemade bread for awhile... but looking at those delicious little loaves makes me want to preheat the oven! ;0)