Monday, October 8, 2007

Bento #28 - Turkey Rice!


Happy Thanksgiving, to any Canadians out there! Mom cooked dinner for everyone yesterday, so leftovers to the rescue!

I made turkey "fried" rice. I love this stuff - it tastes good, uses up any leftover meat you have kickin' around, and it's a FAST add to a bento! Other tier is cheese cubes, a plum, and carrots.

This one is actually for hubby, but I figured it would be ok to put it in my pink piggy bento, since he's just eating at home - no work for him, since it's a holiday. :P

2 comments:

Steffi said...

what a great idea to have bento at home!

Marryth said...

It definitely makes life easier! Having a baby means no guaranteed time for cooking, so I find it easier to make meals ahead of time. This way, I know we'll have something healthy and yummy to eat, and I won't have to throw something instant-ish together.

Also, it definitely helps with portion control! :)