Thursday, October 4, 2007

Random Comment!

I just had to post this. ^_^

My husband usually calls me while on breaks at work. He just called me a little bit ago, and mentioned that a few of his coworkers said his lunch looked great today, and that it was great that his wife took pride in her cooking. Hehehe, that made my day.

Hubby's reply? Just wait til I get a real bento box, then it'll be even better! He then went on to explain a little about bento meals in general, and they were all enthralled, and said they wished their wives/girlfriends would make them nice lunches. :P

Poor coworkers and their plain old sandwiches, or mediocre cafeteria food. :3

3 comments:

Schatze said...

That's so sweet! :)

Mer said...

Way to go you! Sounds like you won the "best wife in the house" award (as I like to call it).

Author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.