Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sick..

No idea when I'll have another bento made - I'm dyin' here. Started out feeling like a nasty cold - nasal congestion, sore throat, coughing, etc...now I have a horrible fever, feel nauseous off and on, chest congestion, and I feel like I'm just going to fall over.

Breathing takes actual effort, as does walking a straight line. You'd swear I was drunk if you saw me walking.

This came on really suddenly, too - I felt fine three days ago, and now I'm ready to fall over. x_x.

Really hope this doesn't end up as pneumonia. That would just be lovely.

I actually had to call in sick today, which I hate doing. My theory? I'll feel cruddy at home, may as well get paid for feeling cruddy at work. But, I'm a waitress in a busy restaurant. I don't want to contaminate people, and I know I'd end up passing out, being on my feet for that long.

This'll be a fun week, though - hubby working full-time now, so I'm stuck home with a teething crabface baby, alone. He absolutely cannot miss work for the next few weeks though, short of a total emergency - they have pretty hardcore training I guess, and really frown on anyone missing days.

More than me, though...I really hope she doesn't catch this, it's bad enough for me. If she caught it full-force, she'd likely end up hospitalized...which I might be too, if this doesn't stop getting worse.

*dies*

No comments: