Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bento #19 - Chicken Chop Suey

Yeah, it's getting dark outside, can you tell? My poor little camera can't handle the lighting. At least you can see it, right?

Bottom tier is more banana sushi (yeah, I know, but it's good, and healthy enough) with kiwi filling in the blank spots, and an octopus food pick. Top tier is chicken chop suey from my mommy - they got takeout Chinese food, I guess. *shrug*

Normally, I'd post both mine and my husband's bento pictures at the same time, but then again, normally, they're pretty similar. His is totally different this time, and it's currently in the oven. I'll post it later tonight. ^_^

It's the first day of his new job tomorrow, hopefully he likes the meal I make for him to bring. :)

2 comments:

Schatze said...

Good luck to your hubby on his first day!

That banana sushi looks *so* good.

Marryth said...

Thanks for the well wishes! He's so happy to be working again - we just waded through the last of the permanent resident application paperwork/interviews/wait times recently; he's a US citizen.

He was unable to work for over a year, and it was driving him batty. But it's over! ^_^