Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bento #10 and 11 - Roast Beef and Egg Rolls


More pictures that were taken at night...can you tell? Best I can do, with this lighting and my mediocre digicam. >_<;

I finally got my flower-shaped veggie cutters in the mail today, so I had to play with them, of course.

My bento consists of two veggie egg rolls, sugar snap peas, cucumber and strawberry sakura-shaped cutouts, with a few blueberries scattered on top.

Hubby's bento consists of peach yogurt, with blueberries and sliced strawberries on top. Leftover roast beef, with broccoli and a cherry tomato from the garden, with two egg rolls.

2 comments:

Mer said...

Oooh! I want fun flower punches to play with my food. Where did you order them from? J-Box?

Marryth said...

Nope, I bought them on eBay. Surprisingly cheap, too! The seller was honoka513, if you're interested. :)