Friday, September 21, 2007

Bento #12, 13, 14 - Pasta with Pesto

Bentos for myself and hubby, for when we get home from work, and a snack bento for my break at work. ^__^

Top: Hubby's bento. Two small pieces of fried chicken (unhealthy, I know, but dad gave it to me and I'd feel guilty wasting it), tricolored fusili with sundried tomato pesto and chopped fresh tomatoes from the garden. Sidedish with fruit salad - kiwi, and the last of the blueberries and strawberries. Time to buy more...


Above, bento for me: tricolored fusili with sundried tomato pesto, and top tier of kiwi and sugar snap peas.


Snack bento for me at work: Last of my sugar snap peas (edible, but don't look so great anymore...), cucumber slices, and kiwi and strawberries on the other side of the divider.


My snack bento box closed. It's a 450mL Usahana bento. Perfect size snack box, and perfect size for my little one. She's already claimed it as her own...if I leave it out in the open, she lugs it around with her.

Looks like my eBay package of new bento supplies isn't making it here this week, so I should see it next week.


1 comment:

Schatze said...

Such a cute bento box! :)