Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bento #45 - Fruit, ahoy!


...so it's late and I don't feel like cooking, ok?! Haha, no meat in this one - it's already 10:30, and I'm not staying up much longer, so it'll have to do. :P

Top tier of mango and blackberries, with a little green monkey food pick for company. Bottom tier of banana sushi sprinked with raisins, and a tiny bit of cubed cheese...needed to get SOME protein in there somehow! ^^;

I blame hubby - he told me not to cook the chicken I had thawed for dinner today, so there was no deliberate leftovers for bento. At least it's healthy?

On a totally not-bento-related note - my daughter is setting out to give me snow white hair before I hit 30 years of age, I swear! Today, I heard her giggling her "I'm up to no good!" laugh, so I turn around...and she's standing on the coffee table! x_x


Yesterday, she pulled her little activity table out of her room, took the top off...and climbed onto it and sat there. Then, she tried standing on it, and I took her off and hid it from her. She was very thrilled with me, as you can guess. ("DUMB! DUMB!" she says. She has a knack for picking up bad words!)

18 month old kid, free to good home. Haha, anyone want a teething toddler? :P (Seriously, she has -7- teeth coming in at once...no wonder she's so cranky!)

No comments: