Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bento #41 - Fruit and leftovers.

Mmm, fruit. This is the last of the strawberries and kiwifruit, sadly. Maybe not so sadly - yes, they're colorful and yummy, but maybe you're sick of looking at them by now! Hubby likes them, though, as do I - I was munching as I was preparing. ^_^;

The other halfish of this bento is made up of leftover pasta with cheese from dinner. I lined it with plastic wrap, as I don't want to risk my favorite bento box getting tomato-stained! Sure, it's dark blue, but I'm not risking it period! :3

Not pictured, due to meh factor - two small pieces of cheese pizza, and a vanilla pudding cup. I'm not a pudding fan, but my aunt gave it to Kaia, and I'm not feeding it to her! She's crazy enough from fruit juice and blueberries, so the last thing she needs is pudding. Hubby gets it instead. :P

Speaking of Kaia, she has several teeth cutting at once right now - one tooth right beside her middle left, and 3 molars, poor kid. At least once that's done, I'll be able to start using her bento box for her lunches? She loves it, but has never used it - she carries it around, stuffs her snacks in it, eats them right away, and gives it back when she gets bored. She'll be 18 months old already on the 17th of April. Time flies!

2 comments:

Mer said...

I love the fruit. It is always such a colorful addition. :0)

Marryth said...

Thanks! :)

Since fresh fruit is finally becoming more readily available (go away, winter!), hubby and I eat a ton, haha ^^;

It adds loads of color and nutrition, and even the squirt will eat it. She's a blueberry fan, in particular.