Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bento #44 - Josh-made bento.




That's right, hubby put together his own bento this time around, for the first time - in his new bento box.

He said it looks like vomit and fruit, lol - it's leftover Hamburger Helper, with some blackberries and kiwifruit in the other tier. He asked me if he had to peel kiwifruit, and sighed when I told him yes, you reallyreally should, unless you want to eat furry fruit! He ended up halfass peeling it and cutting it in half - but he made his own bento! I'm impressed nonetheless. I think he really wanted to use his new box, but he also wanted his leftovers, so he made the two work. Hopefully it doesn't leak! This'll be a good test. ^^;

I really love this thing! It's a good size for him - 780mL, I think?, and nice and solid without being heavy. I'm glad I splurged and bought the darn thing. I had been putting it off for a long while - shipping on men's size bento boxes sucks! - but hurray, hubby finally has his own proper bento box! ^__^

It comes with chopsticks in the lid, but he'll never use them. I'll probably pick up Pocky, and stick some in there instead. :P

And yes, we're well again, so I'll be back on the bento train! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hamburger helper looks soooo tasty and I'm being serious!

Marryth said...

I'm not a meat eater, but he and our daughter both liked it. :)

(And the box didn't leak, for the record!)