Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bento #37 - Rotini with Meat Sauce


This should probably be titled Rotini with Meat Sauce + Encore. :3

I actually made it last night, but was too tired to upload my picture at the time. It was actually my own fault this time - I stayed up til midnight, playing Final Fantasy XI. I hadn't played in a while, so it was nice. :P

So, hubby's lunch roundup: Fish sticks, crinkle cut fries. Animal cuppies of ketchup. Wavy cut cooked carrots. Rotini with meat sauce, leftover from dinner, that dad made. And the last three perogies. >_< We go through them so fast, because they're sooo good, and better than any other option around the house these days. Goodbye, perogies. :( lol

3 comments:

Author said...

These bentos look very nice - do you re-heat this food in the microwave? I think your bentos look really good. I still want to try some of those perogies -- if you have a good recipe that would be nice! M

Marryth said...

Yes, we almost always reheat our lunches in the microwave. We both have microwave access at our respective workplaces, so may as well. :3

I always make sure the boxes I buy are microwave safe, as well.

I actually don't have a perogy recipe just yet, but I want to try making some soon. I will post one if I can find a good one! :)

Mer said...

Your pasta looks especially tasty. Yum!