Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bento #36 - Fish Sticks

I know. Woo, fishsticks...thrilling, ne? I've had to raid the freezer for lunch material. But at least I'm halfass bentoing...better than none! >_< I miss having good stuff to use for bento, but I'm really excited to be moving...as soon as we can find a suitable place, which is proving to be much more challenging than expected.

My lunches for work on the weekend were boring, so I didn't bother taking pictures. Saturday's lunch was identical to my last post, with one exception - veggie section was half carrots, and half brussels sprouts. Today's? JUST brussels sprouts. I love those things, but I think my coworkers thought me odd. Haha :P

Anyhoo, hubby's lunch for tomorrow: Fishie sticks, crinkle cut fries, and carrots - cut with a snazzy wave-pattern cutter dealie my mom bought me! Animal cuppies of ketchup. I got SOME color in, at least! :3




2 comments:

Author said...

I think your bentos look really good! I love your new sauce containers too -- very cute I love the soft colors. M

Marryth said...

Thanks! :)

I think the hubby is glad I got new sauce containers as well - no more Hello Kitty for him. :P